2023 Mighty Muskie Homecoming Themes

Get some inspiration for this year’s homecoming themes!

The Homecoming themes for this year definitely fit the dance theme, “Out of this World.”

Here is an overview of what they are and some ideas of what you could possibly wear.

Monday: Zoom Day

Starting off the week with a brand new theme for MHS, zoom day. It sounds a little odd at first, but it is such a fun theme. Business on top, party on bottom. You can wear a nice dress shirt or blouse on top (where the camera would be able to see) and comfy pants or shorts on the bottom. And you can’t forget the slippers. 

Tuesday: Age Day

For age day Freshmen are assigned to dress up as babies, Sophomores dress up as teenagers, Juniors dress up as adults, and lastly, Seniors dress up as senior citizens!

Wednesday: Clone or Duo Day

For this theme you have two choices. You can choose to do clone day and dress up with a big group or choose to do duo day and dress up with your best friend. Some examples for this could include Oompa Loompas for clones or Barbie and Ken for duo.

Thursday: Heroes vs. Villains

My personal favorite theme on the list and the one I’m looking forward to the most. Underclassmen get to dress up as heroes and upperclassmen as villains. You could either play this one solo and do your own thing or under and upperclassmen can team up and go as a squad.

Friday: Muskie Spirit

Of course, you can’t forget about the traditional Muskie spirit day. If you don’t dress up for any of the other themes, at least have an open mind for this one. You could go all out and get the iconic Muskie overalls or you can stick to the classic purple and gold outfit.