Best Dressed for Spirit Week

For MHS’ homecoming week, many Muskies dressed up for the various themes. There was Zoom Day (nice top with pajama or casual pants), Duo Day, Age Day, Heroes vs. Villains, and Muskie Spirit.

These are the best dressed!

Grace Zorich and Sawyer Zeck, 12 for Monday (Zoom Day).

I really like the matching pajama situation going on, and the tops are professional and chic. They followed the theme really well! I’m also a sucker for matching couple costumes. Grace and Sawyer also dressed up really well for the rest of the days, so I had to have them place at least once.

Mahayla Martin, Amaya Wagner, Jaela Staker, and Stella Delong, 12, on Tuesday (Duo Day), as American indie trio boygenius.

I love boygenius, they’re one of my top listened to Spotify artists. I think the idea is very clever, and the fact they have an extra member makes it funnier to me. I also like the niche-ness of their outfits, at first glance, many people might think they were just skeletons, and it made them stand out to me.

Emmanuel Garcia-Gomez, 12, for Wednesday (Age Day).

I really liked Emmanuel’s outfit for Age Day because I feel like a lot of boys dressed up as old men, and it was really refreshing to see him dress up as an old lady. Plus, it was hilarious to see him walk down the hallways in an apron.

Cameron Noah, 12, for Thursday (Heroes vs Villians).

I chose Cameron’s outfit for Thursday because it was extremely funny to see her walk through the halls with her money bag and mask on. When I first saw her, it was kind of a shock to see because I really did not expect that. The outfit is very to the point as well. Many people dressed up as Heroes and Villains from different shows, and I appreciate the straight-forwardness of her outfit for this day.

Mia Molina, 10, for Friday (Muskie Spirit).

I really like the way her outfit is kind of simple but you can also clearly tell that it’s Muskie colors. I also feel like her outfit is really ‘up-to-date’ in terms of recent trends etc. The Converse, crewneck, and the skirt are all very in tune with the trends. It’s a nice change from the other outfits you might see around the hallways on Muskie Spirit day.

View Comments (1)