Picture-Perfect Moments

Exploring the most memorable pictures people have from this school year.

As summer is approaching and seniors have already graduated, many have found themselves reminiscing about the best parts of this past school year. From candid pictures taken at random or a perfectly posed group of friends, pictures are a great way to keep these memories secure. So, what better way to think back on the most memorable moments from this school year than by having people pick out their favorite picture? 

Olivia Venzon, 10

As someone who plays the trumpet for the band, a big part of Olivia’s school memories revolve around playing her instrument. Because of this, the picture she chose was of her and her section, saying, “It was the first big event with the section and it’s where our relationship started.” 

Kenya Lopez, 10

Kenya explained her reasoning for choosing this picture by saying, “So, I was in Ms. Lukavsky’s class and Leia always sits on the tables and chairs like us. It’s just funny.”

Tatiana Lopez, 11

Both being out of their sports for the first time ever, Tatiana chose this picture because of its irony, saying, “He [Alex Padilla, 11] tore his ACL right after I got hurt. We had both never been injured before, so it was just a coincidence.”

Emmanual Garcia-Gomez, 11

In this picture, both Emmanual and Kai Gomez, 11, were grilling meat during their agriculture class. He said he chose this moment as he found it to be a fun event that stood out to him against his everyday activities, saying, ” This was a pretty chill day and gave the ag people a chance to relax before finals.”

Based on the pictures people chose to encapsulate their best moments from this year, whether a bit more sentimental or something to laugh about, it seems to have been one to remember.